Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT. Georgia Voting Law Changes

On Friday, April 2, 2021 at 12:36:42 PM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article , says...

As a counterpoint, This article actually shows the text of the
law and describes exactly how it disenfranchises voters.

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/04/02/u...annotated.html

There was no fraud and the republicans have admitted outright they must
prevent legitimate voters from being able to vote in order to win an
election.

How is this not anti-american?

If there was no fraud it looks like the democrats would be pushing to
have the votes recounted or what ever it takes to prove the republicans
were just crying foul.

The votes were counted and counted and counted again in most or all of
the swing states that where the Trumpets claimed there was massive fraud.
The problem is the Trumpets just refuse to accept it.

And now they are still on the Trump crazy train. Republicans think the important
issue of the day is making it illegal to hand out water to people standing in line
waiting, sometimes for hours, to vote. Meanwhile the Democrats are focusing
on Covid relief and infrastructure. Come election day 2022, would you rather run
as the party that made it illegal to hand out water to voters or the party that got
the economy going, rebuilt roads and bridges? And note I'm not saying that spending
all that money is the right thing to do when we don't have it. Just that Republicans
are once again focused on stupid. And then when it blows up, when they get the
totally foreseeable black eye, then they lie. Like going on TV and denying that they
did in fact just make it illegal for citizens to handout water to voters in line. It's
beyond stupid politically, but it appeals to the Trump cult. We'll see how that
works out.