Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 15:03:44 -0400, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 22:26:38 -0400, Clare Snyder posted for all of us to
digest...

On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 16:41:54 -0400, Tekkieİ wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 00:08:33 -0400, posted for all of us to
digest...

It is also store policy at a lot of places I go. I agree when you are
75 and look 100 like me it is pretty silly especially when I am just
buying a quart of lacquer thinner or a can of spray paint.

You huff'n ?

That would explain a few things, wouldn't it??

Doing body work without a mask is a magical thing!

Doing bodywork is enough of a headache without breathing solvent
fumes. And at my age and stage in life it's a pain in a lot of other
body parts too as I found out "restoring" my Ranger over this last
summer.
Dealing with the paint shop was another pain - - - but she DID do a
pretty decent job for the price.

The "caymanbluelongranger" should be good for another 10 years or so
now. (you can google it) Mine's the one with the gunmetal
torquethrusts on it