Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

"T i m" wrote in message
On Sat, 03 Apr 2021 12:11:03 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

So do we think there is a link between the OAZ jab and blood clots
(and not with PB) or is it that there may have been more doses of the
OAZ jab administered for some (potentially unlinked) 'link' being
formed?

I saw something of white blood cells / platelets mentioned on the news
earlier (like there was a link)?

Even if there is proved to be a link, it is still a tiny number compared
to the likelihood of being very ill with Covid.

Oh sure, I was just wondering if anyone yet thought that there
actually was a link, or that it couldn't still be just coincidence
etc?

Think of it like insurance. The vast majority never actually need their
house insurance. Yet happily pay it every year just in case of a serious
fire, etc.

Sure. The *only* issue might be if you were in the specific 'could be
at higher risk of a fatal blood clot' *if* it's actually linked to the
AZ vaccine, group.

If it's only 'middle aged women'

There is some doubt about that now with a man in Melbourne
Australia who has just had the blood clots after vaccination.

That's far fewer than the multiple women in
western europe tho some of whom have died.

then both of us here should be ok but
daughter is now 30 (so not middle aged but is a woman), but probably
won't be offered hers for a good while yet and by which time they
should have even more stats.

Just interested minds etc ... ;-)

It more than that with nurses etc.