Posted to uk.d-i-y
%%[_2_] %%[_2_] is offline

Default Quality of Vonhaus tools?

"Chris Green" wrote in message
Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 02/04/2021 21:50, alan_m wrote:
On 02/04/2021 14:38, Adrian Caspersz wrote:
On 02/04/2021 11:33, Mike Halmarack wrote:
I'd ideally go for Makita but that be a younger man's investment
strategy.

ye get what ye pay for ...

.... but often up to a price point. Once you get to certain price
paying
more doesn't necessarily get you better quality or performance.

Hmmm... could be written as 'ye normally get less than ye pay for'

The delight is finding something exceptional that breaks the rule.

... and in my experience that's not so difficult.

Especially when you search for something on eBay or Amazon and see
what is obviously exactly the same item at wildly different prices.

The main reason for that is that the listing pricing system
encourages sellers to change the price to high when they
dont currently have stock.