Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Sat, 3 Apr 2021 15:59:46 +0100, Steve Walker
wrote:

On 03/04/2021 13:06, charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
I know a few people who've had the real thing. They are young, and
basically healthy. And have become real zealots for everyone possible
being immunized. It's not fun.

Quite. I have two friends who've had it, but not badly enough to have been
hospitalised. Both have the so called Long Covid. I don't know anyone out
of many who have had anything other than a mild reaction to the vaccine,
and the vast majority none at all. But most, being old like me, have had
Pfizer.

I've had the Oxford one - I'm also old

I had the Oxford/AZ vaccine on Thursday morning. On Friday I woke up
with a very slight headache and my left arm was slightly still. Neither
enough to affect my day. However, I did feel very tired for various
parts of the day.

I think the potential for any *noticeable* side effects could be a
function of how much pain you may be in anyway?

The Mrs probably needs two new shoulders and is generally in pain from
them so wouldn't feel any 'new' low level pain from the injection
there.

If it made your ears ring I might not notice over my tinnitus.

I had less sleep than normal last night, but have been back to normal
still today.

Thanks for the feedback.

Cheers, T i m