Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 03/04/2021 13:06, charles wrote:
In article ,
Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,
Vir Campestris wrote:
I know a few people who've had the real thing. They are young, and
basically healthy. And have become real zealots for everyone possible
being immunized. It's not fun.

Quite. I have two friends who've had it, but not badly enough to have been
hospitalised. Both have the so called Long Covid. I don't know anyone out
of many who have had anything other than a mild reaction to the vaccine,
and the vast majority none at all. But most, being old like me, have had
Pfizer.

I've had the Oxford one - I'm also old

Ditto

But Marxism is the crack cocaine.