Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

In article ,
T i m wrote:
On Fri, 2 Apr 2021 21:38:10 +0100, Vir Campestris
wrote:

snip

The Pfizer-Biontech one is based on mRNA. This is a signalling system
used inside all living cells to make proteins, and in this case the
protein it makes is on the outside of the virus.

The AZ_Oxford one is a virus, but a modified cold virus. Modified to
make the same protein.

I had AZ, and had mild flu-like symptoms for a day; my wife had symptoms
for 3 days.

I know a few people who've had the real thing. They are young, and
basically healthy. And have become real zealots for everyone possible
being immunized. It's not fun.

So do we think there is a link between the OAZ jab and blood clots
(and not with PB) or is it that there may have been more doses of the
OAZ jab administered for some (potentially unlinked) 'link' being
formed?

I saw something of white blood cells / platelets mentioned on the news
earlier (like there was a link)?

Even if there is proved to be a link, it is still a tiny number compared
to the likelihood of being very ill with Covid.

Think of it like insurance. The vast majority never actually need their
house insurance. Yet happily pay it every year just in case of a serious
fire, etc.

--
*Is it true that cannibals don't eat clowns because they taste funny?

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.