Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 17:32:25 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Fri, 02 Apr 2021 03:28:38 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:08:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/31/2021 8:28 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Something I have not heard discussed is whether if you've been vaccinated and
still get Covid, does being vaccinated reduce your chances of having the long
haul problems. You would think it probably does, but I haven't heard anything.

Heard something a couple of weeks ago, some of the long haulers were
vaccinated and it helped them. It was kind of a blanket comment at the
time.

I heard this just a day or two ago. I heard a third got partial or
total relief. I don't remember where but I think it was one of the
mRNA vaccines.

And it was a recent news story, so that would be 2 different reports.

The MNRA vaccines do appear to help recovery of the "long haulers"
in many cases.

Sorry, mRNA - the NRA virus has no cure or vaccine