Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default OT. Georgia Voting Law Changes

I've been seeing a lot lately about how terrible the changes to Georgia's voting laws are. It's sure easy to see how people with full schedules can be misled about such things. This is the counter position.
https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/04/georgia-should-stand-up-to-corporate-bullies/
There was some Georgia official on tv chewing out the President. He claimed the President's home state of Delaware has more restrictive voting laws than Georgia's new ones.

Can anybody explain to me why mail-in voting and ballot drop boxes were lauded
by Georgia Republicans in 2016 but now they're a big damned problem?

Cindy Hamilton