Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 02/04/2021 08:54, Jim GM4DHJ ... wrote:
On 01/04/2021 19:11, T i m wrote:
On Thu, 1 Apr 2021 17:51:11 +0100, "Jim GM4DHJ ..."
wrote:

snip

Right, time for breakfast,Â* some foie gras on toast washed down by a
nice glass of calves milk I think. ;-)

Glad you have seen the light mr april fool...tee hee

Â* ;-)

No way would any of us go back to the dark side now and I think the
penny might even drop with that carnist Fredxx sooner rather than
later now (not that he would admit it of course).

He wants to force his views on everone in the UK by stopping them
eating foie gras and I think he has already forced his view on who can
eat veal. He should really let everone eat what they want. ;-(

But it's only a short step from there to 'getting' he really shouldn't
be forcing his view on any animal (human or other) and then he will be
saved. ;-)

It would have been nice if we could have done it today, being his
birthday (I don't *know* that it is but being April Fools day it could
well be and as he hasn't countered me I must be right (so I can add
that to my list now)). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

I would never eat liver anyway ....

The production of foie gras is so cruel and horrifying that it has been
banned in 16 countries. ... Many birds have difficulty standing because
their engorged livers distend their abdomens, and they may tear out
their own feathers and attack each other out of stress.
--
It wouldn't be the first time reality took theory and conjecture out
behind the shed and gave them a good thrashing