Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

T i m wrote
Rod Speed wrote
T i m wrote

I've decided today to come clean and admit, in public, that Fredxx
was right all along and that my whole vegan lifestyle thing was a lie.

A Jap would have the decency to disembowel itself.

So, how you getting on with all the non-native,
feral / stray cats out there in Auz?

Not a problem here. The bugger that used to zoom
up one of my big trees, wander along a big branch
over the flat metal roof of my house and then jump
off the branch onto the the metal roof with a thump
is long gone. Not clear if it died or went with one of
the renters that I have in some houses across the road.

The other bugger that used to come right into the house
is gone too.

Are they all sitting on your shack as it floats off in the floodwater?

Massive great concrete slab with block walls isnt going to float, ****wit.

No floodwater here either.