Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim GM4DHJ ... Jim GM4DHJ ... is offline

Default OT: Fredxx was right all along.

On 01/04/2021 09:04, T i m wrote:
Hi all,

I've decided today to come clean and admit, in public, that Fredxx was
right all along and that my whole vegan lifestyle thing was a lie.

'Of course' I like having animals slaughtered for me and am looking
forward to the lockdown easing and can start going back to the
abattoirs and watching it all going on. I'm not sure if my favourite
is the bolt gunning of the calves or gassing the pigs (although the
latter is pretty noisy) and if that's what it takes to ensure I get my
B12, hey, they are only animals after all!

At least now (thanks to Fredxx) I don't have to sneak up the butchers,
buy a nice bloody steak and sit an eat it in the car, in case any of
my weirdo vegan family see me! (Mind you, the last time I did that
some stray dog started jumping up at the car window, scratching paint
(FFS) so I had to get out and give it a good kicking. Good job it was
only an animal).

Anyway, I just wanted to thank Fredxx again today for helping me see
the light with all his sound logic, calm reason and understanding.

Right, time for breakfast, some foie gras on toast washed down by a
nice glass of calves milk I think. ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Glad you have seen the light mr april fool...tee hee

--
It wouldn't be the first time reality took theory and conjecture out
behind the shed and gave them a good thrashing