Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 12v LED spot replacement

I have a lot of these 12v MR16 ceiling mounted spots and a stack of
bulbs to fit them, but the one at the top of the stairwell went and that
is a ladder to reach, so I thought a long life LED might do the job...

....and to my surprise, its actually brighter than the incandescents.
It's sold as a '50W replacement'

Definitely recommended

--
Of what good are dead warriors? €¦ Warriors are those who desire battle
more than peace. Those who seek battle despite peace. Those who thump