Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 05:28:49 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 4:43:44 PM UTC-4, micky wrote:
In alt.home.repair, on Tue, 30 Mar 2021 09:13:30 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/30/2021 7:34 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.
Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come
around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even
know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all
is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene
therapy?

So I don't end up in a hospital for weeks on a ventilator. That 98%
survival does not say how much they suffered to be a survivor.

+1
Nor is it gen therapy.

+1

And I heard on the radio today that about 1/3 of those with long-covid
have shown partial or full improvement after vaccination. Another
things that our learned liar** didn't consider.

**Why else does he call himself pinocchio? But it echoes how stupid he
is because what else could someone be who advertises his willingness to
lie?

Something I have not heard discussed is whether if you've been vaccinated and
still get Covid, does being vaccinated reduce your chances of having the long
haul problems. You would think it probably does, but I haven't heard anything.

The assertion is that it will make it less debilitating and you will
either have mild symptoms or no symptoms at all but the long term FDA
trials are going on, as we speak, in the general public, so we shall
see.

It is the risk you take when you rush a drug to market before you test
it over several (up to 10) years.
Since I have always wondered if the FDA was slow walking drugs when
they might not have to, costing the manufacturers millions more, I
guess I got my wish but I also understand it is the pioneers who catch
all the arrows.
We are the test subjects here.

The joke will be on us if the anti vaxers got one right for a change
and there are serious problems for a few people. In real life there
were only a few hundred "thalidomide babies" world wide but that
changed the world of drug testing forever ... until now.

It will be interesting in 20 years to see how history judges this
whole fiasco. I probably won't get to see it tho. I would have been 95
;-)