Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Sorry, Fauci, Johns Hopkins Doctor Declares We're Close to COVID Herd Immunity

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 31 Mar 2021 09:00:32 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

On 3/31/2021 6:42 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:
On 3/31/21 5:24 AM, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 30, 2021 at 6:44:28 PM UTC-4, Oliver George wrote:
Oh, they hate him. They’ll hate him even more now. Dr. Marty Makary
of Johns Hopkins has been one of the lone medical professionals
trying to bring
reason and logic to the COVID pandemic.
When are you going to learn that not all doctors are equally
authoritative?

Marty Makary is an oncologist, not an epidemiologist.

Cindy Hamilton

But the story was reported up by a libtard reporter on a libtard news
outlet...how much proof do you need?

You want the story co-signed and notarized by a purple-haired fact checker?

Yes. Given the quantity and quality of much information, it should be
checked by a couple of people that know something about the subject.

Speaking of that, just heard on the radio that the Biden EPA has fired a
couple of the EPA science advisors because they didn't know much abou
the topics, and they're going to hire new, better ones.

https://ca.movies.yahoo.com/epa-envi...163136942.html
Kris Holt
Kris Holt·Contributing Writer
Wed., March 31, 2021, 12:31 p.m.·1 min read

The Environmental Protection Agency is dropping dozens of external
science advisors appointed under former president Donald Trump.
Administrator Michael Regan says the decision to reset two major
advisory panels will reduce industry influence on environmental rules
and bolster the importance of science within the EPA.

Regan is clearing out more than 40 outside researchers from the Science
Advisory Board (SAB) and Clean Air Scientific Advisory Committee
(CASAC). The EPA is opening up applications for both panels and the
advisors who Regan swept out are able to reapply.

“Scientific integrity is one of EPA’s foundational values — and as
administrator, I am committed to ensuring that every decision we make
meets rigorous scientific standards,” Regan said in a statement.
“Resetting these two scientific advisory committees will ensure the
agency receives the best possible scientific insight to support our work
to protect human health and the environment.”