Posted to uk.d-i-y
John Rumm John Rumm is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 31/03/2021 19:10, T i m wrote:
On Wed, 31 Mar 2021 18:31:44 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

snip

Mine were arranged by my GP. At a local surgery.

I wonder if that was only the case for those above a certain age (my
Mrs is 70+ for example). High priority etc?

In the case of our, no it seems like they contact all those eligible. I
got contact from the GP before the "national" invite.

But still got contacted
by the NHS offering me one at the local hospital.

I only got that, the Mrs only got the GP call.

We both go ours from the GP (me by text, her by phone)

--
Cheers,

John.