Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkieİ Tekkieİ is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if this plan unfolds

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 21:51:04 -0400, micky posted for all of us to digest...

And btw, I'm not want of those who think of DC or the Capitol as a holy
place, or the embodiment of either democracy or liberty. I think it's
important, but not the extent some describe it. However because so many
others think of it that way, attacking the Capitol probably is the
embodiment of attacking democracy, liberty. and a duly eleected
government. So I wish they had killed a few.

You should be put on the "red flag" list. You are making threats.

--
Tekkie