4th Amendment defiled by Patriot Act

Default OHIO SAVINGS BANK: Refuses to account for additional principal payments

Just a heads up. The loan we refinanced through WallStreetAssociates,
which sold the loan to Ohio Savings Bank. Two months into the new
loan, our loan now has an additional 5 thousand dollars balance, and
Ohio Savings Bank refuses to account for it.
They claim "they're researching it", and they also claim that no
managers are available when I request to speak with one via the
servicing department.

We have made several additional payments to principal, they have
removed
all such credits to the balance. During the past 3 days calling their
service department, I've been given different stories about how long
their 'research' department will take to resolve the issue, and have
been
hung up on by an associate (mitch).

I'd be interested in methods to resolve this situation.