Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_24_] Frank[_24_] is offline

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if thisplan unfolds

On 3/31/2021 8:44 AM, Snag wrote:
On 3/30/2021 8:16 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2021 8:24 AM, Frank wrote:
On 3/29/2021 7:28 PM, Dan wrote:

https://populist.press/this-is-liter...-plan-unfolds/

WATCH: Press secretary confirms that White House is working with
corporate sector to formulate 'vaccine passports'
Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.

This is horrible.Â* Next thing you know, the administration will be
mandating voter ID.

No, that is the Repubs in Georgia.

Â*Good God Ed , you have to have ID to do so many other thing that I
think the push to eliminate ID for voting is ludicrous and downright
criminal .

I have heard that the Georgia mandate is not as strong as the one we
have here in Biden's home state of Delaware.

I have told before that twice I went to vote, once when the poll worker
was a neighbor and the other when a former coworker was the poll worker
and both said, "Hi Frank. I need to see your ID." This really happened.

Since Delaware is a blue state our politicians do not bitch about it.