Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 31/03/2021 11:51, Martin Brown wrote:
On 30/03/2021 16:26, John Rumm wrote:
On 30/03/2021 14:12, Radio Man wrote:

I think the Pfizer is more powerful because I've had both vaccines (I
am clinically highly vulnerable) and the Pfizer gave me more side
effects than the Astra Zeneca.

That seems like a leap of logic too far. For starters you would not
necessarily expect the same response to the first jab as you get to
the second, and you can only be a COVID19 vaccine virgin the once.

Worse than that being given one of each is an unlicensed use unless you
are a part of a clinical trail into mixing and matching of vaccines.

It is supposed to be a second injection of the same vaccine.

Trials of using a different second vaccine have been ongoing for some
time now.