Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default Sorry, Fauci, Johns Hopkins Doctor Declares We're Close to COVID Herd Immunity

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 22:12:09 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 3/30/2021 6:44 PM, Oliver George wrote:
Oh, they hate him. They’ll hate him even more now. Dr. Marty Makary of
Johns Hopkins has been one of the lone medical professionals trying to
bring reason and logic to the COVID pandemic. He lobbed a grenade into
the tent by declaring that we’ll have herd immunity by April. In fact,
he said by the end of April, COVID won’t really be a big deal. this was
heavily disputed by folks far less qualified, but the panic peddlers had
to combat this somehow. It goes against their entire narrative of us
living under the authoritarian yoke of the lab coats—who know nothing.

I guess the software company that stood to make billions from a vaccine
passport app just lost their big contract.* LOL

April is two days away. I did see the news tonight and still many cases
every day and many deaths. So, in two days it drops to zero? Yeah,
sounds good.

I go for my second shot next Monday. Guess I won't need it.

I was finally eligible to register this afternoon here in Waterloo
Region. In like Flynn - including being on the call-in list for a shot
if they have leftover doses at the end of the day. My wife gets hers
Thursday afternoon - and neither of us will get the Astro-Zenica.

The third wave is here - I expect we will be under another "reset
lockdown" for the month of April and by the end of June we will have
enough vaccines in arms to allow the summer to return to something
roughly approximate to normalcy. Hoping the developed world, at
least, will be open for travel by spring 2022.