Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Sorry, Fauci, Johns Hopkins Doctor Declares We're Close to COVIDHerd Immunity

On 3/30/2021 6:44 PM, Oliver George wrote:
Oh, they hate him. Theyll hate him even more now. Dr. Marty Makary of
Johns Hopkins has been one of the lone medical professionals trying to
bring reason and logic to the COVID pandemic. He lobbed a grenade into
the tent by declaring that well have herd immunity by April. In fact,
he said by the end of April, COVID wont really be a big deal. this was
heavily disputed by folks far less qualified, but the panic peddlers had
to combat this somehow. It goes against their entire narrative of us
living under the authoritarian yoke of the lab coats€”who know nothing.

I guess the software company that stood to make billions from a vaccine
passport app just lost their big contract.Â* LOL

April is two days away. I did see the news tonight and still many cases
every day and many deaths. So, in two days it drops to zero? Yeah,
sounds good.

I go for my second shot next Monday. Guess I won't need it.