Posted to alt.home.repair
Oliver George Oliver George is offline

Default Sorry, Fauci, Johns Hopkins Doctor Declares We're Close to COVID HerdImmunity

Oh, they hate him. Theyll hate him even more now. Dr. Marty Makary of Johns Hopkins has been one of the lone medical professionals trying to bring
reason and logic to the COVID pandemic. He lobbed a grenade into the tent by declaring that well have herd immunity by April. In fact, he said by the
end of April, COVID wont really be a big deal. this was heavily disputed by folks far less qualified, but the panic peddlers had to combat this
somehow. It goes against their entire narrative of us living under the authoritarian yoke of the lab coats€”who know nothing.

What Makary knows is that with the data we have now, €śAbout 1 in 600 Americans has died of Covid-19, which translates to a population fatality rate of
about 0.15%. The Covid-19 infection fatality rate is about 0.23%.€ť By that count, he estimates that two-thirds of the country already had the virus;
the survival rate is 90+ percent by the way. With natural immunity, plus vaccinations soaring past 100 million by now, his estimate of herd immunity
isnt nuts. He said his colleagues didnt necessarily think his projection was off but didnt want to say anything to avoid impacting the vaccination
rate. Thats precisely wrong. Medical professionals should proclaim good medical progress, especially during a pandemic. This prediction was made in
late February when COVID cases had dropped 77 percent. Texas nixed its mask mandate. Three weeks later, cases are still dropping.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattve...it-it-n2587026

I guess the software company that stood to make billions from a vaccine passport app just lost their big contract. LOL