Default Sell House: Should I start to worry?

On 22 Jul 2003 19:47:23 -0700, (SnowSky) wrote:

Thanks, everyone! The first person we show our house to definitely
love our house. Therefore, he scheduled another showing 7:30 AM in
the next morning. No matter who he brought back doesn't like our
house at the first sight. I guess they only spent 10 minutes at most.
Maybe the carpet is just an excuse, anyway....
Time to move on!
We have another showing tomorrow at noon. (Who is house hunting at
noon?? :P ) Wish us luck!

I will try to relax... But selling houses is not fun.

don't give up - a house around the corner sold after 13 months on the
market, even though the house next door to us went on the first day it
was listed before it was put on the MLS system (Both houses have the
same floorplan and are otherwise also comparable!).

(When we sold our last house the buyer looked at it the first time
during lunch - on a Friday and brought their wife back the next day,
Saturday. We were 'house hunting' and when we got to our hotel
Saturday evening the offer had been faxed to us, we faxed our
acceptance back the night!)