Posted to uk.d-i-y
Fredxx[_4_] Fredxx[_4_] is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 30/03/2021 14:16, T i m wrote:
On 30 Mar 2021 12:37:13 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 30 Mar 2021 at 11:44:02 BST, T i m wrote:

As I understand it, the vaccine (most vaccines) start building our own
antibodies by exposing them to an inactive version of the target virus
(profile?) in readiness for the real / active virus and it's likely
that it's that load on our bodies that causes some of these reactions?

So assuming it is (and not just an allergic reaction etc) if you don't
have any reaction symptoms at all, could it be you haven't been given
the vaccine ...

If you're not allergic to any component of the jab, then there's no reason for
your body to do anything except, over a small number of weeks, your immune
system notices the foreign item and starts priming your T-cells to eat it up.

So ignoring / discarding any physiological / environmental / unlinked
effects, why do some people seem to suffer quite strong after effects?

The initial part of the trial for vaccines was to test for reactions to
different levels of dose.

I understand that was how AZ came to a conclusion the best efficacy was
from an initial 1/2 dose.

I guess putting any foreign substance into our body is going to get some
reaction, especially one that is intended to provoke an immune response.