Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 16:19:41 +0100, John Rumm
wrote:

snip

But can some people have these things going on and not experience any
noticeable reaction whilst other do then?

Yup. Much the same as with an infection itself - some might experience
worse effects of a cold than someone else with the same infection.

Yes, of course and I would have thought because of similar reasons,
eg, just how 'easily' the body can deal with such an imposter /
threat.

Age is a factor - generally immune responses weaken with age. (that was
one of the things that made the 1919 "spanish" flu do deadly - it tended
to cause a massive over-response in the immune system (a "cytokine
storm"), and so uncharacteristically tended to make fit healthy people
with strong immune systems more sick than the more traditional very old
and very young)

Oooerr.

snip

Ok (and explains why a second jab as mentioned elsewhere might create
a greater action).

Yup, after the first, it's a "novel" pathogen that the body has to learn
how to fight. The second time, it's seen all the wanted posters :-)

Hehe.

snip

Ok thanks. Please let us know how you feel over the next 24 hours. ;-)

Will do - so long as I live :-)

Well, I'm sure we all hope so (well, not all, I'm sure there are
plenty of livestock that might prefer you weren't, if they were given
the choice) and who would sort the diy-Wiki stuff? ;-)

Cheers, T i m