Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On 30/03/2021 13:00, alan_m wrote:
Covid mortality in India is low and it hasn't been explained yet by the
medical profession. This seems contrary to the reported experience in
the UK.

*Reported* covid mortality in India is low. People in India die on the
streets all the time. Who knows what they die of?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...af1_story.html

In short its really just another example of 'we really haven't a ****ing
clue, but lets spin some inadequate data to make a story'