Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This is literally the end of human liberty in the West if thisplan unfolds

On 3/30/2021 7:34 AM, Pinocchio Psaki wrote:

Businesses could then use this credential to allow vaccinated
persons admittance to events and places to which non-vaccinated
persons would be denied entrance.
Damn right.

Sounds good to me. Like I heard on TV a few weeks ago, we need to make it
very inconvenient to be an anti-vaxer. I think the idiots will come
around
fairly quickly.

Greater than 80% of people who contract the Fauci-19 virus don't even
know they have it or they think they have a cold. Survival rate for all
is over 98%.

Why would any reasonably healthy person risk Fauci's experimental gene
therapy?

So I don't end up in a hospital for weeks on a ventilator. That 98%
survival does not say how much they suffered to be a survivor.

Nor is it gen therapy.