Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:34:23 +0100, Algernon Goss-Custard
wrote:

snip

My wife and I both had the AZ vaccine in February, hers coming first by
a couple of weeks. She had no adverse reaction whatever. I was fine on
the day I had it, but during the following night I woke up several times
with an extremely dry mouth. In the morning I had headache, nausea,
general malaise, very like a bad hangover. Also I felt unable to keep
warm and had to go to bed. This lasted until the evening.

Thanks for the feedback.

It was unlikely to be psychological because (a) I was not expecting any
reaction, having seen none in my wife; (b) I had had a flu jab a few
weeks before and had no reaction then (so no needle-phobia);

Ok.

and (c)
several of our friends have had the same reaction, some worse, some less
bad.

Do you mean independently on their jabs unbeknown to you or wouldn't
the fact that they did have a reaction, add, not detract from any
possible 'psychological effect' on you?

snip

Cheers, T i m