Michael Cunningham

Default Sell House: Should I start to worry?

My question is:
1. Is July generally slower?
2. Is it normal to have only 4 formal showings the first week on the
market?
3. Do you think I should change the carpet?

Relax... 8 days is nothing.
Dont change anything yet. 4 showings is great IMHO.

You will find a buyer thats right for your home.. nothing is
instant. You hear about people selling their homes in 2-3 weeks
but in reality those are the exceptions. The market is
slowing down IMHO. I wouldnt be suprised if it takes you a
month or two. No need to even consider changing anything until
you are at least a 2 months into it.