Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default OT: Covid jab reactions?

On Tue, 30 Mar 2021 12:24:04 +0100, "Dave Plowman (News)"
wrote:

In article ,
T i m wrote:
One for the medical people ... As more and more people take the jab I
was wondering if there are any stats that cover what sort of reaction
they may have to one and why that might be?

eg. We both had the AZ jab (she's had both now) and neither of us had
any reaction at all.

In contrast, a mate, his Mrs and their friend all had theirs and all
three suffered ranging reactions from headaches, overall aching to
nausea etc?

I've had both too - Pfizer. No reaction and barely even felt the actual
jab.

No, we didn't feel ours either (and I'm no fan of needles /
injections).

Did wonder if the needle is smaller than for the AZ, as some have
felt that.

We had AZ and the Mrs wasn't even aware they had done it. But then
she's got a full and long service history and her Gold blood donors
badge so has probably experienced far worse.

Being old, most of my mates etc have had it. Straw poll of those says few
have had any reaction at all, and those that did just mild pain in the arm
for a day or so.

Yah, we might have just felt / had that.

Really no different from the reaction to a flue jab.

I'll have to take your word on that. ;-)

I did get a recorded message offering one and when in conversation
with the doctors receptionist on another matter a week later I was
informed 'they have stopped offering them now'. I could get one done
anywhere else and if I did I could stipulate it be the vegan one (and
why wouldn't everone do that, if they knew the consequences of using
eggs and that there was a choice)?

Cheers, T i m