Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 20:25:17 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/29/2021 11:55 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/29/2021 1:40 PM, mike wrote:
On 29-03-2021 22:28 Wade Garrett wrote:

I can't imagine going into a nice restaurant and saying "here, please
cook and serve me this nice sirloin steak

Some apply courking fees to cover their costs when you bring your parts.

Waterfront Restaurant on Anna Maria Island advertises "You catch, we cook"

A diner catering to truckers in Utah has a sign 'You kill them, we grill
them.' I've wondered what they would do if you dragged in a fresh deer
carcass.

Have an all you can eat venison special for the next week.
Deer steak, deer stew, deer sandwich, deer soup, deer kabobs, baked
deer, fried deer, grilled deer, etc ....