Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Mon, 29 Mar 2021 07:54:46 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

Except for a brief interlude with an electric range when I was married
I've been cooking with gas all my life and have gotten fairly competent.
I use a small cast iron pot for my rice and don't have a problem.

The electric range had a little wiring problem. I could lean against the
sink, reach over and pat my wife's butt as she was cooking and give her
a little trickle charge. I have no idea why she filed for divorce...

Thrilling story again, senile gossip! VBG