Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default How long does it take a microwave oven to warm up?

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 3:42:06 PM UTC-4, Rod Speed wrote:
wrote
Rod Speed wrote

You have to [watch it] in the simmer phase on the stove top to make
sure it doesnt boil over. You dont have to with the microwave.

I know exactly where to set the gas burner under a pot
of rice to keep it at a simmer without boiling over.

**** all know that so have to watch it.

Last time I checked, I wasn't "**** all". Yep. Driver's license
says I'm Cindy Hamilton.

No one has to watch it with a covered microwave container.
so the rest of the meal can be prepared while the rice is cooking.

The curry doesnt take 45 mins, reheating it later in spades.

Some of us actually cook a new meal every evening.

Only fools who live alone do that with curry.

I don't live alone, and I don't subsist on curry.

No cleanup at all required, put the container
in the dishwasher when you have eaten it.

Just as I do with everything I generate when I really cook.

Bull**** you do with a rice cooker.

What rice cooker? I use a stainless steel pan on the stove,
then it goes in the dishwasher.

Cindy Hamilton