Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 20:51:08 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

My Toyota has a spin on filter that I can reach down from the top and
spin off. If I'm lucky I don't drop it in the pan.

Disclaimer: that's after the first change. The first time around I need
a filter wrench to break the OEM filter loose.

When I'm looking at cars I open the hood and take inventory to make sure
it's maintainable. I'll admit the first Yaris fooled me. I thought the
ignition wires were hiding under the plastic panel but it doesn't have any.

****! Do you really have NOBODY to talk to in RL, senile gossip? One can
almost feel your social deficits that you keep living out here by babbling
endlessly about each and every thing.