Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On 03/28/2021 05:27 PM, Ralph Mowery wrote:
Speaking of HF, I saved a club members night. His fan belt had jumped
off and he needed a 3/8 inch ratchet or pull bar. Out of about 20 men
there I was the only one that had the tool. It was in a $ 29.95 (with
coupon) HF tool kit I keep in my truck for just emergencies. The tool
seemed ok after use, but it may never work again.

He would have been SOL with me if I had the Toyota since all the tools
are metric. He would have been in luck if I had the pickup since the '86
F150 is a half breed born in Canada and I need both.