Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Ralph Mowery[_3_] Ralph Mowery[_3_] is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

In article , says...

When I bought the Corolla I decided I was never going to fix another car
thing. At some point "I'm getting too old for this ****" becomes the
driving force.

You might not be too old, it might be your tools.
--sc

I have good tools by Craftman and SK, also some HF junk tools. I am
another that decided I am too old to fool with most thing on a car.

Speaking of HF, I saved a club members night. His fan belt had jumped
off and he needed a 3/8 inch ratchet or pull bar. Out of about 20 men
there I was the only one that had the tool. It was in a $ 29.95 (with
coupon) HF tool kit I keep in my truck for just emergencies. The tool
seemed ok after use, but it may never work again.