Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.autos.tech
Scott Dorsey Scott Dorsey is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

The Real Bev wrote:

You forgot "You already broke the cheap Harbor Freight open-end wrench
on the drain plug and had to go find another one in your tool box.
While looking for the other wrench you find the 10mm socket you lost a
few months ago. While contemplating this miracle you forget you were
looking for the other wrench..."

Go out right now and get a set of Wright wrenches. It will save you
a lifetime of torn-up knuckles.

When I bought the Corolla I decided I was never going to fix another car
thing. At some point "I'm getting too old for this ****" becomes the
driving force.

You might not be too old, it might be your tools.
--scott