Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default OT: Swearing in sign language

On Saturday, March 27, 2021 at 8:33:50 PM UTC-5, rbowman wrote:
On Sat, 27 Mar 2021 09:09:55 -0000, Owain Lastname
wrote:

On Friday, 26 March 2021 at 18:00:46 UTC, Commander Kinsey wrote:
It's about time people stopped thinking swearing is wrong.
Even deaf people like to swear: https://youtu.be/pdOU3czs-NY
Learn how to say cocksucker, asshole, and bitch in sign language,
plus many more!

Unfortunately it's ASL so if you tried it BSL you might find you'd
offered someone a blowjob isntead of calling thema cocksucker.

So similar problems that non-deaf people have with Americans. Fanny
pack indeed.

A sinner went to confession in St. Chad's Catholic Cathedral, somewhere
in England.

€œFather€, he confessed, €œit has been one month since my last confession.
I had sex with Fanny Green twice last month.€

The priest told the sinner, €œYou are forgiven. Go out and say three Hail
Mary's.€

Soon thereafter, another sinner entered the confessional.

€œFather, it has been two months since my last confession. I've had sex
with Fanny Green twice a week for the past two months.€

This time, the priest questioned, €œWho is this Fanny Green my son?€

€œA new woman in the neighborhood,€ the sinner replied.

€œVery well,€ sighed the priest. €œGo and say ten Hail Mary's.€

At mass the next morning, as the priest prepared to deliver the sermon,
a tall, voluptuous, drop-dead gorgeous redheaded woman entered the
sanctuary.

The eyes of every man fell upon her as she slowly sashayed up the aisle
and sat down right in front of the priest. Her dress was green and very
short, and she wore matching, shiny emerald-green shoes.

The priest and the altar boy gasped as the woman in the green dress and
matching green shoes sat with her legs spread slightly apart, but just
enough to realize she wasn't wearing any underwear.

The priest turned to the altar boy and whispered, €œIs that Fanny Green?€

The wide-eyed altar boy couldn't believe his ears but managed to calmly
reply,

€œNo Father, I think it's just a reflection from her shoes€

Puzzling to the average American...

not at all

Melania, probably has similar shoes

€œBetween the two hurricanes, I thought a lot about rain boots and how the hell I was going to get her to wear them. I couldnt even begin to count the number of shoes she owned, but I wasnt so sure about a pair of rubber boots. I happened to be buying some cute Sorel ones for Alexi and me and thought that Melania might like a pair, too.€

Excerpt From
Melania and Me
Stephanie Winston Wolkoff

or imelda marcos