Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 11:47:01 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 03/28/2021 05:46 AM, wrote:
I always admired the 1984 Honda Civic DX hatchback. You could slide
a 4x8 sheet of plywood into the back. Sure, it hung out a couple of feet,
but I've never seen another small car that was so useful.

It wasn't a small car but I traded a '80 Camaro in for a '82 Firebird
when they redesigned the car as a hatchback. It carried plywood and a
lot of other stuff. I've always favored hatchbacks which is unfortunate
since they aren't that popular. I don't think I could get a sheet of
plywood into my current Toyota hatch but it holds a lot.

I had a Camaro and a Firebird. Not enough difference to talk about.
The Camaro was won in a Slurpee contest and the guy who won it hated
it. I got a heluva deal on a car with 100 miles on it.