Posted to alt.home.repair
Peeler[_4_] Peeler[_4_] is offline

Default lowbrowwoman, the Endlessly Driveling Senile Gossip

On Sun, 28 Mar 2021 11:47:01 -0600, lowbrowwoman, the endlessly driveling,

It wasn't a small car but I traded a '80 Camaro in for a '82 Firebird
when they redesigned the car as a hatchback. It carried plywood and a
lot of other stuff. I've always favored hatchbacks which is unfortunate
since they aren't that popular. I don't think I could get a sheet of
plywood into my current Toyota hatch but it holds a lot.

Seriously, you could try to get a sheet of plywood into your mouth, senile
gossip.