Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] angelica...@yahoo.com is offline

Default How much electricity do these things use when not in use?

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 1:13:39 AM UTC-4, micky wrote:
I'd appreciate it any replies went to all three groups that this is
posted to so I don't have to read all three to see all the replies.
When I started in Usenet, that was considered the proper way.

Sorry, man. Google ****ing Groups won't let its users crosspost.
(Although considering how much crap originates with GG, that's
probably a good thing.)

You'll have to read my reply in alt.home.repair.

How much electricity do these things use when not in use?

They sure don't make tightwads like they used to:

https://www.amazon.com/Digital-Electricity-Analyzer-Monitoring-Equipment/dp/B07M8JKLG5

Cindy Hamilton