Posted to alt.home.repair
marika marika is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On Wednesday, March 24, 2021 at 6:14:38 AM UTC-5, mike wrote:
On 24-03-2021 02:03 Paul in Houston TX wrote:

Where do you get full synthetic oil at API SP quality for ~$2.50/quart?

I get mine at Walmart for ~$3.10 per qt.

Thanks for answering that as I also tried Walmart but found, like you did,
that the prices are higher than at Costco (even before Costco sales).
I get the oil filters at an auto parts.

Nice thing about Auto Parts Stores is they have a choice of brands.

It does.

And the olive oil tapenade probably makes it even better.

The olive tapenade sandwich from the deli was just a thick stack of lunchmeat with some cheese. It was huge.
Too thick, too dry.

mk5000

Right then,
before landing on the other side. Thats the taste of olive oil.
It also tastes the way Madagascar sounds when you say it
backwards.--Paul Suntup

OLIVE OIL