Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

mike wrote
Clare Snyder wrote

OK, so Datsun (Nissan) and possibly Renault and MitsoShiity MIGHT
have that recommendation on SOME of their cars (although I suspect it is
Infinity specific - and POSSIBLY even model specific )

This is my last post to you "Clare" since you don't know nothin about
cars.

He does know a lot about cars and is a bigot about some stuff as well.

You have a girls name

Nope, his full name is Clarence. Bit hard to
shorten that one, tho we call ours Clarrie.

so I can't know if you pulled everything you said out of your asshole or
pussy but I quoted five references & you quoted none.

He didnt need to on that point that most manufacturers
do recommend changing the oil and filter at the same
time and it does make sense to not contaminate the
new oil with **** from the old filter.

You're so emotional that I suspect you're a girl

More fool you.

and you have never seen what is inside a factory manual

He has seen plenty and spent much of his life as a mechanic.

because two out of three I grabbed yesterday
say exactly what you say they don't say.

You called me a "turd" simply for saying what the shop manuals said.
You're emotional. Too emotional.

Corse you are nothing like that yourself, eh ?

I'm done with people like you who pull everything out of their pussies.

And thats not emotional ?