Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Getting a new energy tariff - or not

In article ,
Harry Bloomfield wrote:
It happens that Dave Plowman (News) formulated :
As opposed to privatized, where the incentive is to make the maximum
profit.

But against considerable competition vying for our custom, so the net
result is much cheaper for us. I think that is important.

So we have lots of companies with lots of duplicated overheads selling
exactly the same product. And all making a profit. Which makes absolutely
no sense at all.

--
*The longest recorded flightof a chicken is thirteen seconds *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.