Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Does your car meet our standards

On Thu, 25 Mar 2021 15:15:16 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

I'd have a lot of use for a utility trailer but I don't want to store it
between jobs. I make do with a pickup.

I put skids on my boat trailer and I use that for a utility trailer,
hauling stuff that won't fit in the Sport Trac. It is just a big thing
to be hauling around. (long tongue, 20' boat trailer)
If I do get around to rethinking the 3 vehicles in the driveway, a
smaller trailer might replace a truck. We might get down to one or 2
"pushers".
These days I am the only driver. I might even think about an electric
for "buzzing" around. (see what I did there) ;-)
I can take my wife's Lincoln on longer trips. It tows.