Posted to alt.home.repair
Xeno Xeno is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On 24/3/21 12:41 am, wrote:
On Tuesday, March 23, 2021 at 9:31:56 AM UTC-4, Ralph Mowery wrote:
In article ,
says...

Leaving a street-facing garage door open is an invitation for a democrat to steal your stuff.

I have to keep my garage door closed. If I do not, the birds will try
to build a nest inside or crap all over everything.

Heh. I came home one day, pulled my car into the garage, left the door
open (intending to come back a few minutes later), went into the house
to change out of my good clothes, and came back out. In the meantime,
a mallard female walked into the garage. When she noticed me, she
took flight, quacking like hell. I screamed. I don't know which one of us
was more startled by the other.

Cindy Hamilton

Hmmm, my neighbour 2 doors up came home to a 10 foot python in the
garage. No, the snake wasn't startled by him.

--

Xeno

(with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)