Posted to alt.home.repair
mike[_30_] mike[_30_] is offline

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On 25-03-2021 22:17 Frank wrote:

He has a huge fan base and makes all his money off You Tube videos and
no car or car part sponsors.

Scotty Kilmer's automotive repair & maintenance advice is good for young
kids (IMHO) but maybe not for wizened old farts like we are (& like he is).

The reason is that his advice is overly simplified (IMHO) such that Scotty
leaves out important detail we old farts know (& I'm sure he knows it too).

Mostly Scotty is in the right direction but he doesn't go into enough detail
to tell us much we didn't long ago learn way back in the sixties (IMHO).