Posted to alt.home.repair
Rapida Muerte Rapida Muerte is offline

Default Does your car meet our standards

On 3/25/21 12:59 AM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 06:34:45 -0400, Rapida Muerte
wrote:

On 3/23/21 11:44 PM, Clare Snyder wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 09:31:50 -0400, Ralph Mowery
wrote:

In article ,
lid says...
Leaving a street-facing garage door open is an invitation for a democrat to steal your stuff.

I have to keep my garage door closed. If I do not, the birds will try
to build a nest inside or crap all over everything.
I see your birds are republicans??

When it comes to crapping, few birds beat a Canadian Goose.

No such thing - it's a Canada goose. and there are more of them in
the USA than in Canada

They're Canadian and they're here illegally. Some demented democrat told them to surge our border.

(although there are too many here now too - to
think they were put on the endangered list back in the sixties or
seventies and I remember a sighting of them to be something special.