Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Conventional oil hard to find?

On 3/24/2021 4:38 PM, Tekkie� wrote:

On Tue, 23 Mar 2021 10:50:25 -0400, Frank posted for all of us to digest...

Scotty Kilmer is fond of saying, "Oil is cheap, engines are expensive.
Change your oil frequently."

Sorry Frank, I don't consider him a reliable source. He has a point there but
his comments on other issues leave a lot to be desired. If he were the "Ruler
of the Cars" one would only be allowed to have a Toyota.

I can't stand to listen to him more than 20 seconds. Can't imagine
having to spend more than a few minutes with him at work every day.